Are Red Band Spider Mite Traps(TM) really non-toxic?
No spraying? No poison? No miticide or pesticide? How do Red Band Spider Mite Traps(TM) work?
If I don't poison everything including the vegetables and the soil, laying waste to all within my domain, how am I going to be sure that all those Spider Mites are dead?
How long does it take to set up a single Red Band Spider Mite Trap(TM)? How long does it take to remove it?
After I dispose of the full trap, is there anything else I need to do to do to clean up the plant?
My growing space is an absolute MESS! Will Red Band Spider Mite Traps(TM) solve all my spider mite problems? Can I expect everything to be mite-free and suddenly pristine like the verdant Glades of Yore?